A NEGAVEEZ PIR Motion Detector offers security and convenience in the areas that they cover. Motion detector is an intelligent device which detects IR Rays emitted by Human Body and controls the ON-OFF operation of electrical loads. The Electrical Loads can be Lights, Fans, Air Conditioning Units for Energy Saving Application or Siren, Buzzer along with Lights for Security Application. When it detects human movement within its detection area, it automatically turns ON the load. The Loads Continue to be ON till the time Human Movement is detected. The Loads are turned OFF after preset time delay if no movement is detected within the set time. It has an additional in built photo sensor (dusk to dawn sensor) which can set the sensor to turn ON artificial light only when the ambient light condition (LUX Level) drops below the set value. This reduces the large amount of energy wastage and helps in making the most energy efficient lightings along with security.
- Coverage Pattern
- Operating voltage range : 140V AC to 270V AC Overvoltage/Under voltage protection
- DC 12 V/24 V versions are also available
- PIR Sensor : Dual Element Pyro Electric Sensor
- Time setting : Min 30 sec to Max 30 min to turn OFF loads after the last detected motion. Default time is 30sec.
- LUX setting : Additional Photo Sensor (Ambient Light Sensor) to select the control on electrical loads during DAY Light, PARTIAL Light and NIGHT condition.
- Current capacity : 5A/ 1000 W- Resistive load, 200 W of Fluorescent Tubes/LED Light load. For AC Control Use Additional Contactor of Suitable Rating.
- Sensor warm-up time: 1 Minute
- Sensing angle : 140 degrees
- Sensing distance: 10-14 Meters
- Operating Temperature: -10oC to 50oC
- Protection class: IP55 Enclosure is protected from environmental conditions that are water and dust.
- EMI protection : Protection against electromagnetic interference noise caused by cell phones, TV, tuners, audio players.
- Over Current & Short Circuit Protection by an external replaceable fuse
- In built Protection circuit for lighting loads
- Provision for Dry Contact Output Terminal available RELAY- NO/NC/COMMON